- Superior customer satisfaction
- Green building practices
Reasons to work with Total Concept Services:
- Commitment - remodeling is what we do. After nearly 30 years in business we have completed a wide variety of projects in the Greater Seattle Area
- Reliability - you can be assured that we will staff your project on a daily basis with all the necessary workers and subcontracts necessary to bring the job to a timely completion.
- Respect - we guarantee to respect your home. We pride ourselves on cleanliness including dust protection, floor protection, daily cleanup and waste management and we are non smokers.
- Pricing - with our years of experience we are able to give you an initial budget price based on preliminary drawings to see if the project is feasible for your budget and then refine the price based on
- specific material and detail choices.
- Quality - we have a strong emphasis on finish craftsmanship which we achieve by doing our own framing, finish carpentry and siding.
- Project Design - coordination of drawings and permits is available with architects and residential designers that we have had a long term relationship with or we can work with drawings that you supply.
Affiliations & Certifications:
- Master Builders Association
- MBA Remodelers Council
- NAHB - National Association of Home Builders
- Building Industry Association of Washington
- Certified Lead Renovator
- B.S. Degree in Construction Management from Colorado State University